How to get Started
Steps to get Started
- Contact the Office of Admissions at the Bridgeview campus
(708-237-5000 or toll-free 800-682-9113) to:
- Make an appointment with the program's Admissions Representative.
- Register to attend a Radiography Information Session.
- Contact the Radiography Program to schedule your COMPASS Entrance Exam if applicable.
- Contact ACT to register www.actstudent.org.
To Complete Your Application
- Completed application and application fee.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Complete and official academic transcripts from all attended high schools and colleges.
- If applicable, General Education Development (GED) exam scores.
- ACT test scores. Scores on official academic transcripts will be accepted.
- Evidence attendance of a Radiography Program Information Session.
Send Completed Application File To:
Sean Benjamin, Program Director
School of Health Sciences Radiography Program
7725 S. Harlem Ave.
Bridgeview, IL 60455